Rhode Island Fishing Charters
This page contains links to websites for RI Fishing Charters. All websites for Rhode Island Fishing Charters are welcome in this listing! Please click "Click here to submit URL" (FREE!) above and follow the instructions on the page. Your position in this directory is based on whether or not you link back and what page on your website you link back from. Please contact us to report a broken or inappropriate link!
- Billfish Sportfishing: Point Judith, RI - Capt Bill Brown (860-741-3301) - Fish with one of New Englands top offshore fishermen aboard the Billfish - Inshore and Offshore Charters
- Block Island Sport Fishing Charters: Block Island's best! 45 years of fishing experience will put you on the fish. Fishing for striped bass,bluefish, tuna, and sharks from a fast, diesel powered express.
- Perfect Timing -- Monster Fish Charters: Whether you are looking to catch the big one, view The Tall Ships or America's Cup yachts racing, experience off-shore ocean surfing, or just relax and cruise, we have the ideal charter for you!
- ShawnaSea RI Fishing Charter: Rhode Island charter fishing boat offering ocean and in-shore fishing for Point Judith, South Kingstown, Narragansett, and Block Island. All skill levels are welcome and tackle is provided, if you need it. Fish for striped bass, tuna, shark, blue fish, & flounder.
Fishing Charters RI: Fishing Charters RI: Rhode Island Fishing Charters. Fishing Charters RI - Watch Hill - Galilee - Pt. Judith - Narragansett Bay - Block Island Sound
. Fishing for Bluefish, Striped Bass, Tautog, Tuna and Shark. Come fish with Captain John Sheriff .
- Maverick Charters Fishing Adventures: Enjoy a RI fishing charter on the light tackle charter boat Maverick. Fish inshore for Striped Bass, Bluefish, Bonito and Cod. For the seasoned angler steam offshore for an exciting Bluefin Tuna, Shark or Marlin Deep Sea Charter.
Linesider Fishing Charters: 2, 3, 4, 1/2 & Full Day Trips
Fishing & Family Fun
Bass, Blues, Fluke, Scup, Black Sea Bass
Full Day Shark Trips
- Fish On Rhode Island Sportfishing Charters: At Rhode Island Fishing Charters (Fish on! LLC) on the Billfish you will have the option of either fishing inshore for striped bass, bluefish or fluke around the always productive Watch Hill Reef, or heading offshore for the excitement of catching shark and tuna.
- Aces Wild Charters: Light tackle sportfishing charter boat in Rhode Island fishing for Striped bass, bluefish, flounder and tautog. Offering family, beginner, or experienced fishing trips. Check out our very competitive rates for Striper fishing charters! We are closer to the fishing grounds than the Galilee and Point Judith charters. Our specialty is fishing for Rhode Island Stripers. - Point Judith, RI - Capt Earl - 401-749-1199
- Adventure Charters: RI Light tackle sportfishing charter boat - Spin, troll or fly fishing guided charters for Rhode Island stripers, bluefish, bonito and tuna - Fishing Charters in Rhode Island for the family, beginners, or experienced fisherman. Guided fishing for Sea Bass and Striper Fishing Charters. Check out our Rhode Island Fishing Reports and fishing boats. Charter Listings list. Shark Fishing Charters. We have the best charter captains in rhode island fishing Block Island. Guppy fishing. - Pawtucket, RI - Capt Chris Bell - 401-359-1785
- Adventure Sports: Tour Newport harbor on one of our many boats, jet skis or kayaks. See the mansions and yacht clubs. Harbor court, summer home of the New York Yacht Club, is an absolute must. Listen to music at the folk and Jazz festivals. - Newport, RI - - 401-849-4820
- Bent Rod Charters: Block Island sportfishing charters fishing for fluke, sea bass, sharks, tuna and much more off the coast of Rhode Island. - Block Island, RI - Bent Rod Charters - 401-524-2235
- Busy Line Point Judith Fishing Charters: Busy Line Fishing Charters located in Rhode Island at the fishing port of Galilee. Give us a call and lets get out on the water! You will love a Point Judith fishing trip on the Busy Line. - Woonsocket, RI - Capt Norm Bardell - 401-378-2422
- C-devil Ii Sportfishing: C-Devil II Sport fishing Charters offers RI Charter Fishing, Rhode Island Deep Sea Fishing Charter, Fishing, Striped Bass, Tuna, Scup, Pt. Judith RI - Charlestown, RI - C-Devil II Sportfishing Inc - 401-364-9774
- Charter Boats And Guides For Block Island: block island fishing charter headquarters, fly fishing, light tackle, surf casting, charter boats, fishing guides, fishing charters - Block Island, RI - CaptChristopher Willi - 401-466-5392
- Drifter Charters: Exciting Rhode Island Fishing Charters on the Charter Boat Drifter - Striped Bass, Blackfish, Cod, Fluke, Shark and Tuna - From Pt. Judith Offshore to Block Island, RI - East Matunuck, RI - Capt Richard - 401-364-8835
- Fishin Off Sport Fishing And Sight Seeing Charters:
- Flaherty Charters: Fish Newport, Rhode Island with the most successful charter company in the area - Middletown, RI - Capt Tim Flaherty - 401.848.5554
- G Willie Makit Charters: The longest continuous running Fishing Charter Service on Block Island RI. Operating from Old Harbor from May to October we specialize in fishing for Striped Bass. - Block Island, RI - CaptBill Gould - (484) 431-7131
- Howlin Wolf Charters: Howlin Wolf Charters provides Newport Rhode Island Fishing Charters. Visit our website for more information. - North Attleboro, MA, RI - Capt Bruce Macomber - (508)577-3897
- Maverick Charters: Fly Fishing Guides, Charters with Maverick Charters - Massachusetts - Rhode Island. - Pawtucket, RI - Capt Richard - 401-364-8835
- Miller Time Sportfishing Charters: Miller Time Rhode Island sport fishing Charters for a great time on the water, with rods bending and reels screaming because we got big Sharks on the line. Sailing from the fishing port of Galilee, near Point Judith. - Wakefield, RI - Capt Fred Miller - 401-782-6321
- OgoFishing Charters: Deep sea fishing in Rhode Island waters for Sharks, Tuna and other offshore game fish are a specialty with us. We fish inshore and offshore grounds along the RI south shore and block island, as well as the mud hole, finger, gully, fairway bouy and others. Sailing from Point Judith Pond., - Wakefield, RI - Capt John Ogozalek - 860-792-1083
- On the Rocks Charters: Newport Fishing on Narragansett Bay, we offer Guided Fly Fishing Charters and Light Tackle Fishing Trips - Book Rhode Island Fishing Charters today. We Fish Westerly, Watch Hill, Narragansett Bay, and Block Island in Rhode Island. - Pawtucket, RI - Capt Rene Letourneau - 401-359-3625
- Reel To Reel Sportfishing Charters: At Reel to Reel Sportfishing we offer Rhode Island fishing charters and deep sea fishing at its finest. Closest port to prime fishing grounds. Custom 35 sportfish. Customer satisfaction since 1993. - Point Judith, RI - Capt Scott Lundberg - 508-450-1112
- Sara Star Charters: Joseph R. Aiello has been fishing off the waters of New England (and Newport, especially) for over twenty-five years, both as a commercial fisherman and private charter captain. - Newport, RI - Captian Joe - 401.623.1121
- Sea Hawk Charters: Sea Hawk Charters offers RI Charter Fishing, Rhode Island Deep Sea Fishing Charter, Fishing, Striped Bass, Tuna, Fluke, Blue Scup, Bottom Fishing, RI Rhode Island Fishing Charters . - Warwick, RI - Capt Nick Butziger - (401) 739-6028
- Snappa Charters: The all new RI charter boat Snappa offers RI charter fishing, Rhode Island diving charters, inshore and offshore RI sport fishing trips,and more! - Wakefield, RI - Capt Charlie Donilon - (401) 487-9044
- Snowfly Charters: Narragansett Bay and Block Island Fishing Charters featuring Fly and Light Tackle Fishing. Come fish Narragansett bay in Rhode Island! Ocean state fishing charters. - Coventry, RI - Capt Greg Snow - 401-439-0953
- Thomcat Fishing Charters: ThomCat 2-passenger charter boat. Join Captain Thom Pelletier for a great fluking charter in Rhode Island. Closer to South County and Connecticut than the fishing port of Galilee and Point Judith. - Coventry, RI - Capt Thom Pelletier - 401-828-9424
- Three Ds Charters: We are a charter fishing boat located in Watch Hill, Rhode Island close to the red hot waters of the Watch Hill Reefs, Block Island, Long Island Sound and their offshore waters. Whether you are looking for a half day of fluke fishing or a full day of shark or tuna fishing, we have it all! - Westerly, RI - Capt Dave Petit - (401)322-0059